DD Systems is an engineering, plant maintenance and small office/home office computer services company based in Melbourne Australia.
We provide computerised maintenance management systems setup and support, maintenance auditing and maintenance improvement strategies.
We have a software development and support division, Dbase Developments working mainly with the Microsoft Visual FoxPro database engine. Dbase Devlopments is the developer of MainPlan, PCMAINT and various add-on module such as Job Request and KPI Reporter.
DD Systems can also provide a full range of computer related services so you don’t have to chase around for different suppliers. We offer:
- Managed Cloud Backup Services. Stop taking home that tape cassette every night – it probably won’t work when you need it anyway. We offer a complete and automatic cloud backup solution with all your data stored in Australia for ready access in the event of a catastrophe requiring a server reload. From $30/month.
- Customized Software Development in Microsoft Visual FoxPro.
- Training on a one to one basis or in a group.
- Network Installation of new and existing computers. (Including hardware setup).
- Setup of your small office e-mail and internet connections including ADSL setup.
- VOIP (Voice Over IP) setup including Asterisk Server installation and setup.
- Technical Support in all aspects of running a network system.
- Consultation services on all aspects of computer technology.
MainPlan is an off-the-shelf Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) created by Dbase Developments.
MainPlan is a professional, Windows-based, asset and maintenance management system. MainPlan allows maintenance engineers to ensure QA compliance by providing a traceable history of all maintenance work. Typical applications of MainPlan are in manufacturing, plant maintenance, vehicle maintenance, asset or facility maintenance and spares inventory control. Click here to visit the dedicated MainPlan website.
PCMAINT is the name previously used for MainPlan. PCMAINT and MainPlan are identical in every way. For new systems, the product is normally sold as MainPlan, but there is a very large user base for PCMAINT, so the product is still supported as both PCMAINT and MainPlan. Every MainPlan upgrade is complemented by a PCMAINT upgrade. Click here to visit the PCMAINT support website.